UK: Tsingtao prepares Chinese New Year push
Halewood International, which distributes and markets Tsingtao lager in the UK, will support New Year celebrations in Chinatowns in London, Liverpool and Birmingham, it said this week.
Over 2000 Chinese restaurants have also been given celebratory POS kits and Tsingtao glassware for 2010, whilst commemorative Tsingtao lanterns will line the streets, it said.
A Tsingtao bar will also be set up in London's Trafalgar Square to mark Chinese New year on 21 February.
Tsingtao will also support the Dragon Boat race in London in June.
The rise of the world's large emerging markets, Brazil, Russia, India, China and Mexico - or BRICM to give them their popular acronym - has been especially significant for the drinks industry. With it...
Russia has a strong drinks sector, especially for spirits, beer and juices. Alcoholic beverage makers are having to deal with flat sales on the domestic market and a government determined to reduce al...
Given the fast-growing domestic consumption of branded drinks, Chinese beverage manufacturers are racing to expand their production....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report