CHINA: Tsingtao increase Chinese control with purchase spree
China's largest beer company Tsingtao Brewery has announced the acquisition of 90% stakes in two breweries, along with a number of other smaller deals, in its continued expansion nationwide. The two 90% stakes are in Fuliyun (Tianmem) Brewery and Fuliyun (Suizhou), which Tsingtao bought from Well Unison Investments for a reported US$7.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD