HONG KONG: Tsingtao Brewery rating upgraded
Tsingtao Brewery has seen its rating raised. JP Morgan has upped the Chinese brewer's rating to "overweight" from "neutral", saying that the company is a long-term growth story.
The US investment bank also said in a recent research note that Tsingtao is likely to emerge as the potential winner in China's beer industry consolidation marathon.
JP Morgan set a target price of HK$8.35 for the stock.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned