CHINA: Tsingtao Brewery posts H1 profits jump as costs lower - report
Tsingtao released its H1 results yesterday
Tsingtao Brewery has posted a big rise in first-half net profits, according to reports.
Net profits climbed by 38.5% to CNY1.39bn (US$227m) in the first six months of the year, Hong Kong financial website Etnet reported yesterday (29 August). Net sales increased by 12% to CNY15bn over the same period, while volumes were up 10% to 45.8m hectolitres.
The jump was reportedly because of a better product mix and lower raw material costs.
This month's management briefing takes a look at the last 12 months for the global drinks industry. In part one, Ben Cooper reviews the year in the bottled water category....
Over the forecast period, Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd is likely to focus on expanding its production capacity so as to extend its presence in overseas markets. In order to better meet the changing needs o...
Sub Zero Sdn Bhd aims to maintain its leading position within imported standard lager through its Tsingtao brand. However, Tsingtao will need to overcome some obstacles to compete with other strong co...
Chinese brewer Tsingtao is aiming to up its UK profile with the launch of a new month-long cinema ad campaign....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research