CHINA: Tsingtao Brewery posts H1 profits jump as costs lower - report
Tsingtao released its H1 results yesterday
Tsingtao Brewery has posted a big rise in first-half net profits, according to reports.
Net profits climbed by 38.5% to CNY1.39bn (US$227m) in the first six months of the year, Hong Kong financial website Etnet reported yesterday (29 August). Net sales increased by 12% to CNY15bn over the same period, while volumes were up 10% to 45.8m hectolitres.
The jump was reportedly because of a better product mix and lower raw material costs.
This month's management briefing takes a look at the last 12 months for the global drinks industry. In part one, Ben Cooper reviews the year in the bottled water category....
Tsingtao Brewery Corp Taiwan aims to localise its beer in Taiwan, and implements similar brand positioning and product lines to the leading local company, Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corp, at lower prices...
Over the forecast period, Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd is likely to focus on expanding its production capacity so as to extend its presence in overseas markets. In order to better meet the changing needs o...
Asahi Breweries Ltd aims to increase its sales over the forecast period. In order to achieve this, the company plans to reinforce its core brands such as Asahi Super Dry and Clear Asahi. It also plans...
Chinese brewer Tsingtao is aiming to up its UK profile with the launch of a new month-long cinema ad campaign....
Sub Zero Sdn Bhd aims to maintain its leading position within imported standard lager through its Tsingtao brand. However, Tsingtao will need to overcome some obstacles to compete with other strong co...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research