CHINA: Tsingtao Brewery posts H1 profits jump as costs lower - report
Tsingtao released its H1 results yesterday
Tsingtao Brewery has posted a big rise in first-half net profits, according to reports.
Net profits climbed by 38.5% to CNY1.39bn (US$227m) in the first six months of the year, Hong Kong financial website Etnet reported yesterday (29 August). Net sales increased by 12% to CNY15bn over the same period, while volumes were up 10% to 45.8m hectolitres.
The jump was reportedly because of a better product mix and lower raw material costs.
This month's management briefing takes a look at the last 12 months for the global drinks industry. In part one, Ben Cooper reviews the year in the bottled water category....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Tsingtao Brewery Corp Taiwan aims to localise its beer in Taiwan, and implements similar brand positioning and product lines to the leading local company, Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corp, at lower prices...
Over the forecast period, Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd is likely to focus on expanding its production capacity so as to extend its presence in overseas markets. In order to better meet the changing needs o...
Chinese brewer Tsingtao is aiming to up its UK profile with the launch of a new month-long cinema ad campaign....
Asahi Breweries Ltd aims to increase its sales over the forecast period. In order to achieve this, the company plans to reinforce its core brands such as Asahi Super Dry and Clear Asahi. It also plans...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research