CHINA: Tsingtao Brewery posts H1 profits jump as costs lower - report
Tsingtao released its H1 results yesterday
Tsingtao Brewery has posted a big rise in first-half net profits, according to reports.
Net profits climbed by 38.5% to CNY1.39bn (US$227m) in the first six months of the year, Hong Kong financial website Etnet reported yesterday (29 August). Net sales increased by 12% to CNY15bn over the same period, while volumes were up 10% to 45.8m hectolitres.
The jump was reportedly because of a better product mix and lower raw material costs.
This month's management briefing takes a look at the last 12 months for the global drinks industry. In part one, Ben Cooper reviews the year in the bottled water category....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. (2502) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compi...
As one of the leaders of the beer industry in China, Tsingtao Brewery faces various challenges and difficulties. In order to retain its position in the industry, the company will expand and consolidat...
Chinese brewer Tsingtao is aiming to up its UK profile with the launch of a new month-long cinema ad campaign....
Tsingtao Brewery Corp Taiwan aims to localise its beer in Taiwan, and implements similar brand positioning and product lines to the leading local company, Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corp, at lower prices...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory