CHINA: Tsingtao and Anheuser-Busch to form strategic alliance
Anheuser-Busch, the world's largest brewer, and Tsingtao Brewery Company, the largest brewer in China, announced today that they plan to form a strategic alliance. The two brewers have signed an exclusive negotiation agreement and are in the process of finalising the terms of the partnership, which would increase the Anheuser-Busch ownership level in the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia