USA: TSIG.com Partners with Coca-Cola to Introduce New myCard Products
TeleServices Internet Group Inc. (OTCBB:TSIG), known as TSIG.com, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with the Atlanta Coca-Cola Bottling Company, a division of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., to utilize the myMusicCard program to distribute more than 12 million Coca-Cola myMusicCards in connection with a "Refresh the Rivalry" campaign to leverage the emotional upsurge in the fall months leading up to several classic college football rivalries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division