USA: TSIG.com Partners with Coca-Cola to Introduce New myCard Products
TeleServices Internet Group Inc. (OTCBB:TSIG), known as TSIG.com, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with the Atlanta Coca-Cola Bottling Company, a division of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., to utilize the myMusicCard program to distribute more than 12 million Coca-Cola myMusicCards in connection with a "Refresh the Rivalry" campaign to leverage the emotional upsurge in the fall months leading up to several classic college football rivalries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD