GREECE: Tsantalis seeks grant for expansion
Greek press reports said the winemaker would use the money specifically to modernise its technological equipment and expand its wine making factory in Rhodope, northern Greece.
In order to raise the money, the company is planning to seek a subsidy under the Agricultural Ministry's Development programme.
Tsantalis produces 18m bottles of wine a year in seven Greek regions.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"