USA: Tropicana Switches to 16-Ounce Single-Serve PET Hot-Fill Bottle Made by Graham Packaging
Graham Packaging Company, L.P., a leading global producer of custom blow-molded plastic containers, today announced it will produce a 16-ounce single-serve PET (polyethylene terephthalate) hot-fill bottle for Tropicana Products, Inc., the world's leading producer of branded fruit juices."The decision to switch from glass to plastic was driven by overwhelming customer preference for plastic," said Beth Byron-Reasoner, Tropicana's director of immediate consumption marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence