USA: Tropicana Switches to 16-Ounce Single-Serve PET Hot-Fill Bottle Made by Graham Packaging
Graham Packaging Company, L.P., a leading global producer of custom blow-molded plastic containers, today announced it will produce a 16-ounce single-serve PET (polyethylene terephthalate) hot-fill bottle for Tropicana Products, Inc., the world's leading producer of branded fruit juices."The decision to switch from glass to plastic was driven by overwhelming customer preference for plastic," said Beth Byron-Reasoner, Tropicana's director of immediate consumption marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research