US: Tropicana sustains no damage from hurricane
The PepsiCo-owned orange juice business Tropicana has said it has not been hit by Hurricane Charley, which tore its way through citrus groves in central Florida.
Speaking to Reuters yesterday, Jim Zellner, director of Food Procurement for Tropicana said: "As far as our plant operations are concerned, we have no damage and will have uninterrupted service."
He added that Tropicana was only facing "extra waiting time to have tankers sanitized since some of the facilities are without power."
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
Tropicana Products has appointed a new chief marketing officer....
Tropicana is adding a new orange drink with additional fibre to its portfolio....
Tropicana has said that it plans to increase retail prices of its orange juice from January, according to press reports....
PepsiCo is to change the labelling on two of its Tropicana drinks lines....
PepsiCo-owned Tropicana has launched a range of premium fruit juices called 'Tropicana Sensations' to grow in Spain's booming health-juice market....
PepsiCo has reported a 15% increase in second-quarter earnings per share to US$0.70, as non-carbonate drinks rescued a poorer performance by the CSD brands....
The Pepsi Bottling Group today reported second quarter net income of US$148m, or diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.59. The results were up on the same period last year as the company grew volumes...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends