US: Tropicana recalls juice after contamination fear
Tropicana the US juice maker has been forced to recall 100,000 gallon-size jugs of orange juice sold at Sam's Club stores across the US because of fears of contamination from a cleaning solution. Tropicana said that close to 500 bottles of its "super size" Pure Premium Calcium orange juice, were inadvertently exposed to a solution used to clean bottling equipment. The expiry date on the bottles concerned is 15th April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits