US: Tropicana recalls juice after contamination fear
Tropicana the US juice maker has been forced to recall 100,000 gallon-size jugs of orange juice sold at Sam's Club stores across the US because of fears of contamination from a cleaning solution. Tropicana said that close to 500 bottles of its "super size" Pure Premium Calcium orange juice, were inadvertently exposed to a solution used to clean bottling equipment. The expiry date on the bottles concerned is 15th April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research