US: Tropicana, Habitat for Humanity toast partnership with lemonade
Tropicana has launched a premium lemonade line featuring its partner Habitat for Humanity International on the packaging to raise awareness for Habitat's Gulf Coast work.
The companies said today (15 April) that they are celebrating their three-year partnership and the launch of Tropicana Coastal Groves Lemonade at the same time as their first completed home build.
After announcing the three-year partnership with Habitat for Humanity International in January, Tropicana employee volunteers built a home in partnership with a Floridian family, the company said.
Tropicana vice president of chilled supply chain Mike Haycock said: "More than 200 members of the Tropicana family answered the call to volunteer their time and talents to support Habitat for Humanity International's mission by helping to build a home in our community alongside a wonderful local family. After 10 weeks of building, painting and landscaping, the house is complete, making this event a celebration of the collective efforts."
Tropicana and Habitat for Humanity partnership's launch of Tropicana Coastal Groves also feature on-package information about Habitat for Humanity's mission and Tropicana's commitment to support their efforts to help rebuild the US coastal regions.
Innocent has blazed a trail in the smoothie category but as these drinks have become more popular, juice companies have looked to capitalise by launching their own products. Now Innocent has retaliate...
With a young population and increasing demand for a wider variety of soft drinks, the Middle East represents a strong growth opportunity for soft drinks producers, both international and local. Simon ...
Under the stewardship of chairman and CEO, Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo has so far been able to shrug off the rising costs and economic slowdown that has taken the shine off many beverage and food companies....
PepsiCo has renewed its contract with Panda Restaurant Group making the soft drinks group the exclusive beverage supplier in all 1,100 Panda locations in the US....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts