US: Tropical Beverage acquires water business
"The Arctic Springs brand has a proven track record of success and was one of the best selling bottled spring waters in the Los Angeles market at one time," said Chris Lotito, CFO of Tropical Beverage. "Arctic Springs will be a great compliment to our successful portfolio of value-added water-based beverages. We are focused on getting the brand back into production and being very aggressive in opening various distribution channels."
Lotito said:" Tropical Beverage has resurrected the Arctic Springs brand to compete directly against Arrowhead and other brands in the Southern California area. We feel confident that this brand has the look and taste that will allow us to leverage it nationwide."
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages