UK: Tropical acquires line of enhanced waters
The water producer Tropical Beverage has agreed to acquire the exclusive rights to a complete line of nutritionally enhanced waters (NEW).
The company said it would be taking over the marketing and distribution of products in the NEW line including but not limited to NEW Calcium.
It said it plans on expanding the offering transferring the technology to some of its other products.
"The NEW products represent some of the most innovative we have seen over the past few years," said Chris Lotito, CFO for Tropical. "By adding them to our offering we have a strong foundation as we begin to focus more on our own brands and higher returns for our investors. We feel that this addition greatly improves our stable of products and we look forward to expanding the line," he added.
Tropical Beverage manufactures and distributes a line of value-added beverages, including pure spring waters, flavoured waters and vapour-distilled waters.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts