US: Trinchero Family Estates to distribute Joel Gott wines
Joel Gott Wines has formed a joint venture with Trinchero Family Estates for the global sale and distribution of its wines.
The venture brings together the winemaking skills of the Joel Gott Wines team with the market coverage of the Trinchero Family Estates sales force, enabling the brand to have "deeper distribution" throughout the marketplace, the company said on Tuesday (19 May).
The Joel Gott winemaking team will continue to create their wines with logistical support from Trinchero Family Estates.
"We will continue sourcing quality fruit from growers with whom we have long-established relationships, and forge new relationships to make the best possible wine at an affordable price," said CEO Joel Gott. "This is a chance for us to focus even more than we have previously on the quality and style of our wines. We are proud to have the Trinchero team behind us; their knowledge and support will allow us to explore new opportunities."
Bob Torkelson, president and COO of Trinchero Family Estates, said its operations will remain in Saint Helena, California.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research