USA: Trinchero Family Estates Offers New Experiences to the Wine Country Visitor
Trinchero Family Estates, the family-owned, Napa Valley wine company that operates the Sutter Home, M. Trinchero, and Montevina wineries, as well as the Fre, Soleo, and Sutter Home Foods brands, has enhanced both real and virtual visitation to Sutter Home.The company has opened a Reserve Room within the Sutter Home Visitors Center dedicated to tasting and sales of its ultra-premium brand, M. Trinchero, which was introduced in 1998 by owners Bob, Roger and Vera Trinchero to honor their late father Mario, who purchased Sutter Home in 1947. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., the beautifully furnished room features a gorgeous tasting bar constructed from wooden casks once used by the historic Christian Brothers Winery.Wines offered include M. Trinchero Founder's Estate Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, vinified exclusively from Napa Valley grapes -- including those from the Trincheros' own St. Helena vineyard -- by acclaimed winemaker Derek Holstein. In their brief history, both Estate wines have won rave reviews and a bevy of prestigious awards, including top honors at Challenge du Vin, the international wine competition held in conjunction with Vin Expo in Bordeaux.Also available are M. Trinchero Family Selection Chardonnay, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon, produced from grapes grown primarily in Napa, Lake, Monterey, and Santa Barbara counties. Priced in the $12 range, they are elegant, richly flavored renditions of their varietal type.For cyber-travelers who wish to experience the beauty of Napa Valley and Sutter Home in advance of an actual visit, the winery now offers two virtual tours. Visitors to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends