USA: Trinchero Family Estates Offers New Experiences to the Wine Country Visitor
The company has opened a Reserve Room within the Sutter Home Visitors Center dedicated to tasting and sales of its ultra-premium brand, M. Trinchero, which was introduced in 1998 by owners Bob, Roger and Vera Trinchero to honor their late father Mario, who purchased Sutter Home in 1947. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., the beautifully furnished room features a gorgeous tasting bar constructed from wooden casks once used by the historic Christian Brothers Winery.
Wines offered include M. Trinchero Founder's Estate Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, vinified exclusively from Napa Valley grapes -- including those from the Trincheros' own St. Helena vineyard -- by acclaimed winemaker Derek Holstein. In their brief history, both Estate wines have won rave reviews and a bevy of prestigious awards, including top honors at Challenge du Vin, the international wine competition held in conjunction with Vin Expo in Bordeaux.
Also available are M. Trinchero Family Selection Chardonnay, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon, produced from grapes grown primarily in Napa, Lake, Monterey, and Santa Barbara counties. Priced in the $12 range, they are elegant, richly flavored renditions of their varietal type.
For cyber-travelers who wish to experience the beauty of Napa Valley and Sutter Home in advance of an actual visit, the winery now offers two virtual tours. Visitors to www.sutterhome.com can enjoy a colorful photographic tour of the winery's grounds, including its landmark 19th century Victorian mansion, the lovely White Zinfandel Gardens, and the Visitors Center. In addition, viewers who have downloaded a free software application called QuickTime can take a QTVR tour, which provides a dynamic, 360-degree view of the Victorian and Garden.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages