US: Trinchero Family Estates moves into spirits with Cruz Tequila
Click through to view Cruz Reposado, set to roll out in the US next month
Trinchero Family Estates is set to enter the spirits category in the US, starting with the extended roll-out of Cruz Tequila in the country.
The Californian wine company said earlier today (24 July) that it has set up a spirits sales and marketing division, TNS Brands. The unit will handle the sales, marketing and imortation of Cruz Silver - with an SRP of US$44.99 per 75cl bottle - and Cruz Reposado - at $52.99 - across the US early next month.
The brand is currently available in California, Arizona and Texas and sales around 3,000 cases annually.
Cruz was founded in 2005 by Todd Nelson and brothers Saulo and Joseph Pep Katcher. The Tequila is produced from agave from the Los Altos region of Jalisco in Mexico.
The brand is packaged in hand-numbered bottles, with a metal cross on the face of the bottle and metal raised profile cross cap.
Trinchero owns the Ménage à Trois, Napa Cellars, and Sutter Home wine brands.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review