USA: Triarc Reports Second Quarter 2000 Results
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRY) announced today a 7% increase in Snapple(R) case sales in the 2000 second quarter which contributed to an 11% increase to $26.0 million in premium beverage adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, other non-operating items, depreciation and amortization and unusual or non-recurring items). Compared to the second quarter of 1999, total adjusted EBITDA for consumer products increased 9% to $44.3 million reflecting continued strength at Snapple, Stewart's(R), Royal Crown(R) and Arby's(R). Including unusual or non-recurring items, 2000's second quarter net income was $4.6 million, or $.18 per share, compared with 1999's second quarter net income on the same basis of $4.2 million, or $.15 per share. Excluding unusual or non-recurring items, 2000's second quarter net income was $3.3 million, or $.13 per share, compared with 1999 second quarter net income on the same basis of $6.0 million, or $.22 per share. Cash EPS in the second quarter of 2000 was $.44 per share compared to $.38 per share in the comparable 1999 period. Per share amounts are presented on a diluted basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future