USA: Triarc Holds 2000 Annual Meeting
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRY) announced today that at the Company's annual meeting, stockholders re-elected Triarc's (9) nine directors and ratified the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company's independent certified public accountants. The following nine directors were re-elected: Nelson Peltz, Triarc's chairman and chief executive officer; Peter W. May, Triarc's president and chief operating officer; Hugh L. Carey, former governor of the State of New York and member of Congress, and currently of Counsel to Whitman Breed Abbott & Morgan; Clive Chajet, chairman of Chajet Consultancy, L.L.C.; Joseph A. Levato, former executive vice president and chief financial officer of Triarc; David E. Schwab II, senior counsel of Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, P.C.; Jeffrey S. Silverman, chairman and chief executive officer of Financial Performance Corporation; Raymond S. Troubh, financial consultant and director of various public companies; and Gerald Tsai, Jr., a private investor. Triarc is a leading premium beverage company (Snapple®, Mistic®, Stewart's®), a restaurant franchisor (Arby's®, T.J. Cinnamons® and Pasta Connection®) and a producer of soft drink concentrates (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite® and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research