USA: Triarc Holds 2000 Annual Meeting
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRY) announced today that at the Company's annual meeting, stockholders re-elected Triarc's (9) nine directors and ratified the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company's independent certified public accountants. The following nine directors were re-elected: Nelson Peltz, Triarc's chairman and chief executive officer; Peter W. May, Triarc's president and chief operating officer; Hugh L. Carey, former governor of the State of New York and member of Congress, and currently of Counsel to Whitman Breed Abbott & Morgan; Clive Chajet, chairman of Chajet Consultancy, L.L.C.; Joseph A. Levato, former executive vice president and chief financial officer of Triarc; David E. Schwab II, senior counsel of Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, P.C.; Jeffrey S. Silverman, chairman and chief executive officer of Financial Performance Corporation; Raymond S. Troubh, financial consultant and director of various public companies; and Gerald Tsai, Jr., a private investor. Triarc is a leading premium beverage company (Snapple®, Mistic®, Stewart's®), a restaurant franchisor (Arby's®, T.J. Cinnamons® and Pasta Connection®) and a producer of soft drink concentrates (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite® and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends