USA: Triarc Holds 2000 Annual Meeting
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRY) announced today that at the Company's annual meeting, stockholders re-elected Triarc's (9) nine directors and ratified the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company's independent certified public accountants. The following nine directors were re-elected: Nelson Peltz, Triarc's chairman and chief executive officer; Peter W. May, Triarc's president and chief operating officer; Hugh L. Carey, former governor of the State of New York and member of Congress, and currently of Counsel to Whitman Breed Abbott & Morgan; Clive Chajet, chairman of Chajet Consultancy, L.L.C.; Joseph A. Levato, former executive vice president and chief financial officer of Triarc; David E. Schwab II, senior counsel of Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, P.C.; Jeffrey S. Silverman, chairman and chief executive officer of Financial Performance Corporation; Raymond S. Troubh, financial consultant and director of various public companies; and Gerald Tsai, Jr., a private investor. Triarc is a leading premium beverage company (Snapple®, Mistic®, Stewart's®), a restaurant franchisor (Arby's®, T.J. Cinnamons® and Pasta Connection®) and a producer of soft drink concentrates (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite® and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly