USA: Triarc Holds 2000 Annual Meeting
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRY) announced today that at the Company's annual meeting, stockholders re-elected Triarc's (9) nine directors and ratified the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company's independent certified public accountants. The following nine directors were re-elected: Nelson Peltz, Triarc's chairman and chief executive officer; Peter W. May, Triarc's president and chief operating officer; Hugh L. Carey, former governor of the State of New York and member of Congress, and currently of Counsel to Whitman Breed Abbott & Morgan; Clive Chajet, chairman of Chajet Consultancy, L.L.C.; Joseph A. Levato, former executive vice president and chief financial officer of Triarc; David E. Schwab II, senior counsel of Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, P.C.; Jeffrey S. Silverman, chairman and chief executive officer of Financial Performance Corporation; Raymond S. Troubh, financial consultant and director of various public companies; and Gerald Tsai, Jr., a private investor. Triarc is a leading premium beverage company (Snapple®, Mistic®, Stewart's®), a restaurant franchisor (Arby's®, T.J. Cinnamons® and Pasta Connection®) and a producer of soft drink concentrates (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite® and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research