USA: Triarc Completes Sale of Snapple Beverage Group to Cadbury Schweppes
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that it has completed the previously announced sale of its Snapple Beverage Group to affiliates of Cadbury Schweppes plc (LSE: CBRY, NYSE: CSG) at an enterprise value of approximately $1.45 billion. The transaction includes the sale of Snapple Beverage Group's premium beverage business - Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's® - and soft drinks concentrates business - Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi® - for approximately $910 million in cash plus the assumption of approximately $420 million of debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages