USA: Triarc Completes Sale of Snapple Beverage Group to Cadbury Schweppes
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that it has completed the previously announced sale of its Snapple Beverage Group to affiliates of Cadbury Schweppes plc (LSE: CBRY, NYSE: CSG) at an enterprise value of approximately $1.45 billion. The transaction includes the sale of Snapple Beverage Group's premium beverage business - Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's® - and soft drinks concentrates business - Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi® - for approximately $910 million in cash plus the assumption of approximately $420 million of debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends