USA: Triarc Completes Sale of Snapple Beverage Group to Cadbury Schweppes
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that it has completed the previously announced sale of its Snapple Beverage Group to affiliates of Cadbury Schweppes plc (LSE: CBRY, NYSE: CSG) at an enterprise value of approximately $1.45 billion. The transaction includes the sale of Snapple Beverage Group's premium beverage business - Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's® - and soft drinks concentrates business - Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi® - for approximately $910 million in cash plus the assumption of approximately $420 million of debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future