USA: Triarc Completes Sale of Snapple Beverage Group to Cadbury Schweppes
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that it has completed the previously announced sale of its Snapple Beverage Group to affiliates of Cadbury Schweppes plc (LSE: CBRY, NYSE: CSG) at an enterprise value of approximately $1.45 billion. The transaction includes the sale of Snapple Beverage Group's premium beverage business - Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's® - and soft drinks concentrates business - Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi® - for approximately $910 million in cash plus the assumption of approximately $420 million of debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research