USA: Triarc Completes Sale of Snapple Beverage Group to Cadbury Schweppes
Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY) announced today that it has completed the previously announced sale of its Snapple Beverage Group to affiliates of Cadbury Schweppes plc (LSE: CBRY, NYSE: CSG) at an enterprise value of approximately $1.45 billion. The transaction includes the sale of Snapple Beverage Group's premium beverage business - Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's® - and soft drinks concentrates business - Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi® - for approximately $910 million in cash plus the assumption of approximately $420 million of debt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire