USA: Triarc Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering of Its Beverage Business
Triarc Companies, Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a plan for the Triarc Beverage Group to offer for sale, shares of its common stock, through an initial public offering (IPO). The new beverage company, which will be called Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's®) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review