USA: Triarc Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering of Its Beverage Business
Triarc Companies, Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a plan for the Triarc Beverage Group to offer for sale, shares of its common stock, through an initial public offering (IPO). The new beverage company, which will be called Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's®) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014