USA: Triarc Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering of Its Beverage Business
Triarc Companies, Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a plan for the Triarc Beverage Group to offer for sale, shares of its common stock, through an initial public offering (IPO). The new beverage company, which will be called Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's®) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends