USA: Triarc Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering of Its Beverage Business
Triarc Companies, Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a plan for the Triarc Beverage Group to offer for sale, shares of its common stock, through an initial public offering (IPO). The new beverage company, which will be called Snapple Beverage Group, Inc., will own Triarc's premium beverage business (Snapple®, Mistic® and Stewart's®) and its soft drink concentrates business (Royal Crown®, Diet Rite®, RC Edge(TM) and Nehi®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head