ITALY: Trentino Alto Adige invests in promotion
The northern region of Trentino Alto Adige will invest €1.2m (US$1.5m) in the local wine promotion plan Progetto Vino this year.
For 2002 and 2003, total investment in Progetto Vino was €1.8m. The plan, promoted by Trento Chamber of Commerce, will be organised for the first time by local tourism promotion agency Trentino S.p.A.
This year, the plan will focus on four areas, namely the promotion of wines produced in the region, improvement of their quality, the organisation of wine fairs and other wine-related events, and communication.
The 2004 edition of Trentino Alto Adige wine and art festival Vinart will be held in Avio, Isera, Mezzolombardo, Calavino, Volano and Cembra. The festival will be inaugurated at the Teatro sociale di Trento theatre on 21 May 2004.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits