USA: Comment - Coca-Cola/Odwalla: treats, not tricks
Coca-Cola has agreed to buy Odwalla for $181m. With the Halloween season in full swing, Coca-Cola has added the California-based alternative beverage maker to its goody bag. Integrating Odwalla with the major corporation will be a challenge. The popularity of Odwalla and similar brands come as consumers look for a true 'alternative' in terms of selection as well as corporate philosophy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire