Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Treasury Wine Estates' Wolf Blass Estates of the Barossa
Wolf Blass Estates of the Barossa
Treasury Wine Estates' Wolf Blass Estates of the Barossa
Category - Wine, Australian, Barossa Valley
Available - From this month
Location - Global Travel Retail
Price - AUD89 (US$87) per bottle; AUD399 for four-bottle gift set
Treasury Wine Estates has launched a Travel Retail-exclusive range of wines from the Barossa Valley.
The Estates of the Barossa range, available through Nuance in Australia, represents four sub-regions of the Barossa - Lyndoch, Dorrien, St John’s and Moculta. Tom King, GM of global Travel Retail at Treasury Wine Estates, said: “We know the strongest opportunity for wine category growth is at the luxury end and the gift-boxed range will fulfil travellers’ gifting motivations.”
This month, TWE said it was “confident” of protecting its Penfolds trademark in China after it emerged the company is embroiled in a long-running legal battle over the brand.
Australian Vintage Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Synopsis Canadean's "Australian Vintage Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The p...read more
Canadean's "Treasury Wine Estates Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major prod...
The book has been closed - for now - on the end of the plc line for Treasury Wine Estates, following yesterday's announcement that it has called time on negotiations with two separate parties on a pos...
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018