Product Launch - NEW ZEALAND: Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Click through to view Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Category - Wine, Marlborough, abv info not available
Available - From this month
Location - Sweden, Norway, Finland
Price - Info not available
New Zealand winery Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has launched a carbon-zero range of wines in Scandinavia.
Squealing Pig Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir carbon zero wines will launch in Sweden, Norway and Finland this month with plans to expand to other countries, the company said yesterday (7 May). The Squealing Pig Vineyard is located in the Awatere Valley, in the Marlborough region of New Zealand.
The wines aim to take advantage of the growing popularity of carbon-zero wines in Scandinavia, TWE said.
Energy conservation is a key strategy of a number of drinks companies, including Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends