Product Launch - NEW ZEALAND: Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Click through to view Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Category - Wine, Marlborough, abv info not available
Available - From this month
Location - Sweden, Norway, Finland
Price - Info not available
New Zealand winery Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has launched a carbon-zero range of wines in Scandinavia.
Squealing Pig Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir carbon zero wines will launch in Sweden, Norway and Finland this month with plans to expand to other countries, the company said yesterday (7 May). The Squealing Pig Vineyard is located in the Awatere Valley, in the Marlborough region of New Zealand.
The wines aim to take advantage of the growing popularity of carbon-zero wines in Scandinavia, TWE said.
Energy conservation is a key strategy of a number of drinks companies, including Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015