Product Launch - NEW ZEALAND: Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Click through to view Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Category - Wine, Marlborough, abv info not available
Available - From this month
Location - Sweden, Norway, Finland
Price - Info not available
New Zealand winery Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has launched a carbon-zero range of wines in Scandinavia.
Squealing Pig Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir carbon zero wines will launch in Sweden, Norway and Finland this month with plans to expand to other countries, the company said yesterday (7 May). The Squealing Pig Vineyard is located in the Awatere Valley, in the Marlborough region of New Zealand.
The wines aim to take advantage of the growing popularity of carbon-zero wines in Scandinavia, TWE said.
Energy conservation is a key strategy of a number of drinks companies, including Anheuser-Busch InBev.
This second report in our series on premium beer concentrates on North America, currently the second largest premium beer market in the world and how this market specifically has faired. It examines h...
A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world’s leading beer companies. The 2012 Global Brewer Analyser Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world...
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD