Product Launch - NEW ZEALAND: Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Click through to view Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Treasury Wine Estates' Squealing Pig wines
Category - Wine, Marlborough, abv info not available
Available - From this month
Location - Sweden, Norway, Finland
Price - Info not available
New Zealand winery Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has launched a carbon-zero range of wines in Scandinavia.
Squealing Pig Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir carbon zero wines will launch in Sweden, Norway and Finland this month with plans to expand to other countries, the company said yesterday (7 May). The Squealing Pig Vineyard is located in the Awatere Valley, in the Marlborough region of New Zealand.
The wines aim to take advantage of the growing popularity of carbon-zero wines in Scandinavia, TWE said.
Energy conservation is a key strategy of a number of drinks companies, including Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends