AUS: Treasury Wine Estates poaches Coca-Cola Co exec to lead regional unit
TWE is going through some significant changes
Robert Foye, who has spent around 22 years at the soft drinks firm, will take the role of TWE's Asia & EMEA president & MD from 1 August. Foye, who was most recently Coca-Cola's customer & commerical VP for Asia-Pacific, will be based in TWE's Shanghai office and report to CEO Michael Clarke.
Foye is a former colleague of Clarke's from Coca-Cola.
“I have had the privilege to work with Robert during my time at Coca-Cola, so have first-hand experience of his strategic and execution capabilities, customer relationship skills and capacity to deliver results across complex markets,” said Clarke.
Foye replaces Andrew Carter, who was chief commerical officer for TWE's Asia-Pacific and EMEA regions. Carter decided to quit the business after a shake-up of the group's regional structure, announced last week.
TWE has been through a tumultous time of late, with the group fending off a takeover bid and dealing with speculation around its future ownership. The group's US business has also faced struggles, following a AUD160m (US$145.7m) stock writedown last year.
The third section of this year's Sustainability in Soft Drinks management briefing looks at soft drinks companies' support for and involvement in sustainability research....
Canadean's "Treasury Wine Estates Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major prod...
The fourth section of this year's Sustainability in Soft Drinks management briefing looks at how broadening stakeholder involvement can enhance company-sponsored research projects, while also examinin...
The company is looking to enhance its core capabilities of consumer marketing, commercial leadership, franchise leadership, and bottling and distribution operations to drive its sales growth and profi...
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
Wine is an alcoholic drink, which is produced by the fermentation of grapes or other fruits. Wine has various health benefits, if consumed in adequate amount. It is the third largest segment of the Gl...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China