UK: Treasury Wine Estates picks Bibendum Wines for Penfolds in UK
TWE is linking with Bibendum in the UK
Bibendum Wines is to distribute Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds label in the UK from next month.
The London-based supplier will handle Penfolds Bins, Icon and Luxury Wines as well as on-trade labels Penfolds Cellar Reserve wines and Penfolds Bin 2, Treasury WineEstates (TWE) said today (30 January). The companies will also link up for new releases and winemaker visits to the UK, TWE said.
A number of back vintage wines will also be made available to Bibendum, it said.
Matthew Clark previously distributed Penfolds in the UK until four years ago, when TWE switched to a number of smaller regional distribution agreements, a spokesperson for TWE told just-drinks.
After nearly 20 years of working in the beer and spirits categories, Andrew Carter pitched up at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) last year charged with leading the group's Europe, Middle East and Asia reg...
Glazer's has raised its profile in Tennessee through the purchase of another distributor in the state....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015