UK: Treasury Wine Estates picks Bibendum Wines for Penfolds in UK
TWE is linking with Bibendum in the UK
Bibendum Wines is to distribute Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds label in the UK from next month.
The London-based supplier will handle Penfolds Bins, Icon and Luxury Wines as well as on-trade labels Penfolds Cellar Reserve wines and Penfolds Bin 2, Treasury WineEstates (TWE) said today (30 January). The companies will also link up for new releases and winemaker visits to the UK, TWE said.
A number of back vintage wines will also be made available to Bibendum, it said.
Matthew Clark previously distributed Penfolds in the UK until four years ago, when TWE switched to a number of smaller regional distribution agreements, a spokesperson for TWE told just-drinks.
After nearly 20 years of working in the beer and spirits categories, Andrew Carter pitched up at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) last year charged with leading the group's Europe, Middle East and Asia reg...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages