UK: Treasury Wine Estates picks Bibendum Wines for Penfolds in UK
TWE is linking with Bibendum in the UK
Bibendum Wines is to distribute Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds label in the UK from next month.
The London-based supplier will handle Penfolds Bins, Icon and Luxury Wines as well as on-trade labels Penfolds Cellar Reserve wines and Penfolds Bin 2, Treasury WineEstates (TWE) said today (30 January). The companies will also link up for new releases and winemaker visits to the UK, TWE said.
A number of back vintage wines will also be made available to Bibendum, it said.
Matthew Clark previously distributed Penfolds in the UK until four years ago, when TWE switched to a number of smaller regional distribution agreements, a spokesperson for TWE told just-drinks.
After nearly 20 years of working in the beer and spirits categories, Andrew Carter pitched up at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) last year charged with leading the group's Europe, Middle East and Asia reg...
Glazer's has raised its profile in Tennessee through the purchase of another distributor in the state....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research