UK: Treasury Wine Estates picks Bibendum Wines for Penfolds in UK
TWE is linking with Bibendum in the UK
Bibendum Wines is to distribute Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds label in the UK from next month.
The London-based supplier will handle Penfolds Bins, Icon and Luxury Wines as well as on-trade labels Penfolds Cellar Reserve wines and Penfolds Bin 2, Treasury WineEstates (TWE) said today (30 January). The companies will also link up for new releases and winemaker visits to the UK, TWE said.
A number of back vintage wines will also be made available to Bibendum, it said.
Matthew Clark previously distributed Penfolds in the UK until four years ago, when TWE switched to a number of smaller regional distribution agreements, a spokesperson for TWE told just-drinks.
After nearly 20 years of working in the beer and spirits categories, Andrew Carter pitched up at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) last year charged with leading the group's Europe, Middle East and Asia reg...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop