UK: Treasury Wine Estates picks Bibendum Wines for Penfolds in UK
TWE is linking with Bibendum in the UK
Bibendum Wines is to distribute Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds label in the UK from next month.
The London-based supplier will handle Penfolds Bins, Icon and Luxury Wines as well as on-trade labels Penfolds Cellar Reserve wines and Penfolds Bin 2, Treasury WineEstates (TWE) said today (30 January). The companies will also link up for new releases and winemaker visits to the UK, TWE said.
A number of back vintage wines will also be made available to Bibendum, it said.
Matthew Clark previously distributed Penfolds in the UK until four years ago, when TWE switched to a number of smaller regional distribution agreements, a spokesperson for TWE told just-drinks.
After nearly 20 years of working in the beer and spirits categories, Andrew Carter pitched up at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) last year charged with leading the group's Europe, Middle East and Asia reg...
Glazer's has raised its profile in Tennessee through the purchase of another distributor in the state....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research