Product Launch - UK: Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds Fortified Range
Click through to view Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds Fortified Range
Treasury Wine Estates' Penfolds Fortified Range
Category - Wine, fortified
Available - Now
Location - UK, outlets listed here
Price - Bluestone RRP GBP21 (US$35), Grandfather RRP GBP84, Great Grandfather RRP GBP170 - all 75cl bottles
Distribution - Treasury Wine Estates
The range includes, Penfolds Bluestone Tawny (19.5% abv), Penfolds Grandfather Rare Tawny (19.5% abv), and Penfolds Great Grandfather Rare Tawny (19% abv).
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World