UK: Treasury Wine Estates lines up Lindeman's Kindle competition
The Lindeman's neck-tag will highlight the chance to win an Amazon Kindle
Treasury Wine Estates has lined up a consumer promotion in the UK for its Lindeman’s Bin 65 Chardonnay and Bin 50 Shiraz wine variants.
From 1 August until 16 October, 412,000 promotional neck-tagged bottles of the two Lindeman’s wines will offer consumers in the UK the chance to win one of 1,000 Amazon Kindles or a GBP10 (US$15.95) Amazon gift voucher, the company's UK arm said yesterday (12 July).
The promotion, designed to tie with Lindeman’s’ online Wine & Book Club activity that launched in March, will be backed by advertising presence outside stores and in consumer media. Consumers can enter the promotion online using a code on the neck-tag and will be in with a chance of winning one of the e-readers.
Both Bin 65 Chardonnay and Bin 50 Shiraz retail at GBP8.49 per bottle.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review