UK: Treasury Wine Estates brings Beringer, PGA tie-up to UK
Beringer is bringing its PGA Tour partnership to the UK
Treasury Wine Estates is expanding the PGA Tour golf partnership with its Beringer wine brand to the UK.
The company, which announced Beringer's initial tie-up with the golf tour in the US in 2009, said yesterday (4 February) that it will include in the agreement a campaign set to run in the UK from next month. The push offers consumers in the country the chance to win GBP500,000 (US$786,060) and a weekend away at a UK golf resort.
Beringer's ‘Win to Putt GBP500,000’ campaign will appear on neck collars on the four Beringer Classics variants - Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Zinfandel and Zinfandel Rosé - in supermarkets including Asda and Morrisons.
California-based Beringer is Treasury's largest winery.
Glazer's has raised its profile in Tennessee through the purchase of another distributor in the state....
Treasury Wines Estates has signed up two former England cricket captains to feature in TV idents as part of Wolf Blass' sponsorship of Sky Sports' Ashes coverage....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research