US: Treasury Wine Estates appoints new Beringer brand chief
TWE has faced troubles with its US business
Todd Ziegenfus has taken up the newly-created role of senior global brand director for the Napa Valley-produced wine's portfolio, TWE confirmed this week. Ziegenfus has also held executive roles at The Wine Group, Maxxium Japan and Unilever.
Grant spent only four months in the role and prior to that had been MD of the Beringer brand business unit and global brand director for Beringer.
Last week, TWE's new group CEO Michael Clarke admitted the company has too many brands. However, he said the group will hold on to its US business despite last year's US$145m writedown on old stock.
This week, we speak to the founder of wine and spirits management consultancy Artisan Source, and just-drinks subscriber, Martin Jones....
Canadean's "Treasury Wine Estates Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major prod...
The CEO of Treasury Wine Estates has admitted there is still a "lot of work" for the group to do in the US, despite seeing healthy growth for its higher-end brands....
E. & J. Gallo Winery - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
E & J Gallo is the global leader in wine although it remains reliant on the US market for the bulk of its sales. The company has seen strong growth due to rising demand among US millennials for wine. ...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts