US: Treasury Wine Estates appoints new Beringer brand chief
TWE has faced troubles with its US business
Todd Ziegenfus has taken up the newly-created role of senior global brand director for the Napa Valley-produced wine's portfolio, TWE confirmed this week. Ziegenfus has also held executive roles at The Wine Group, Maxxium Japan and Unilever.
Grant spent only four months in the role and prior to that had been MD of the Beringer brand business unit and global brand director for Beringer.
Last week, TWE's new group CEO Michael Clarke admitted the company has too many brands. However, he said the group will hold on to its US business despite last year's US$145m writedown on old stock.
This week, we speak to the founder of wine and spirits management consultancy Artisan Source, and just-drinks subscriber, Martin Jones....
Canadean's "Treasury Wine Estates Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major prod...
The CEO of Treasury Wine Estates has admitted there is still a "lot of work" for the group to do in the US, despite seeing healthy growth for its higher-end brands....
E. & J. Gallo Winery - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
E & J Gallo is the global leader in wine although it remains reliant on the US market for the bulk of its sales. The company has seen strong growth due to rising demand among US millennials for wine. ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets