AUS: Treasury Wine Estates appoints Lindeman's MD
Treasury Wine Estates promotes Michelle Terry as Lindeman's MD
Treasury Wine Estates has announced that it has promoted Michelle Terry to become MD of the Lindeman's wine brand, as part of the group's new business structure.
Terry, who was most recently global brand director for Wolf Blass wine and global marketing manager for Lindeman's, will take up the new role with immediate effect. She will report directly to Treasury Wines Estates' (TWE) CEO, David Dearie, the firm said today (1 December).
The move is part of a business restructure begun by TWE following its demerger from Foster's Group in May this year. For the new structure, the winemaker has created five brand MD roles, as well as a chief supply officer role.
Terry will be responsible for the Lindeman's brand business unit, which will also include some undisclosed "regional champion' brands. She has previously worked for Ernst & Young, Marks & Spencer and Accenture. Dearie praised her business skills, experience and passion for wine.
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. In part one, Ben C...
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. The final part loo...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly