AUS: Treasury Wine Estates appoints ex-Foster's exec as CFO
TWE will have a new CFO from next month
Tony Reeves, currently a director at private bank PBS, will replace Mark Fleming on 1 July, the company announced today (5 June). Fleming, who joined TWE as CFO two years ago, is leaving to pursue "new opportunities", the company said.
Reeves, who was CFO of Foster's Group between November 2010 and May 2011, will report directly to David Dearie, TWE's CEO.
Dearie said: “I had the privilege of working briefly with Tony during the creation of Treasury Wine Estates and am delighted to be able to have the opportunity to work alongside him on a permanent basis, as I feel that now is the right time for a highly experienced CFO to help TWE transition to the next stage of its commercial development."
In its last set of results in February, Treasury reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales.
To read an exclusive interview with TWE's EMEA & global travel retail MD, Andrew Carter, click here
Sustainable packaging gets the just-drinks management briefing treatment in this, the fourth and final part of our look at environmental sustainability in the wine sector....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report