AUS: Treasury Wine Estates appoints ex-Foster's exec as CFO
TWE will have a new CFO from next month
Tony Reeves, currently a director at private bank PBS, will replace Mark Fleming on 1 July, the company announced today (5 June). Fleming, who joined TWE as CFO two years ago, is leaving to pursue "new opportunities", the company said.
Reeves, who was CFO of Foster's Group between November 2010 and May 2011, will report directly to David Dearie, TWE's CEO.
Dearie said: “I had the privilege of working briefly with Tony during the creation of Treasury Wine Estates and am delighted to be able to have the opportunity to work alongside him on a permanent basis, as I feel that now is the right time for a highly experienced CFO to help TWE transition to the next stage of its commercial development."
In its last set of results in February, Treasury reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales.
To read an exclusive interview with TWE's EMEA & global travel retail MD, Andrew Carter, click here
Sustainable packaging gets the just-drinks management briefing treatment in this, the fourth and final part of our look at environmental sustainability in the wine sector....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets