AUS: Treasury Wine Estates appoints ex-Foster's exec as CFO
TWE will have a new CFO from next month
Tony Reeves, currently a director at private bank PBS, will replace Mark Fleming on 1 July, the company announced today (5 June). Fleming, who joined TWE as CFO two years ago, is leaving to pursue "new opportunities", the company said.
Reeves, who was CFO of Foster's Group between November 2010 and May 2011, will report directly to David Dearie, TWE's CEO.
Dearie said: “I had the privilege of working briefly with Tony during the creation of Treasury Wine Estates and am delighted to be able to have the opportunity to work alongside him on a permanent basis, as I feel that now is the right time for a highly experienced CFO to help TWE transition to the next stage of its commercial development."
In its last set of results in February, Treasury reported a slide in first-half net profits and sales.
To read an exclusive interview with TWE's EMEA & global travel retail MD, Andrew Carter, click here
Sustainable packaging gets the just-drinks management briefing treatment in this, the fourth and final part of our look at environmental sustainability in the wine sector....
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research