Product Launch - GLOBAL: Treasury Wine Estates' 2010 Penfold's Bin 170 Kalimna Shiraz
Click through to view the new Penfold's release
Treasury's 2010 Penfold's Bin 170 Kalimna Shiraz
Category - Wine, Australia, Barossa Valley, 14.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - In UK, exclusively through retailer Berry Bros; other markets vary
Price - In UK, GBP2,332 (US$3,925) per magnum; GBP1,992 per case of three 75cl bottles; GBP33,000 per imperial in Linley collection box
Treasury Wine Estates has released a 2010 vintage Penfold's Bin 170 Kalimna Shiraz.
THe expression is a single block, single vineyard wine, taken from old vines planted in the Kalimna vineyard in Australia's Barossa Valley. It comes in three sizes, with the imperial presented in a specially-commissioned box made by UK designer David Linley.
Only seven of the boxes will be available world-wide, and each is locked with a jade dial that can only be opened by inserting the longitude and latitude coordinates of the Penfold's home estate, Magill.
Treasury today sent a market update to the Australian Stock Exchange denying it was in talks with Pernod Ricard over selling its US assets.
Canadean's "Treasury Wine Estates Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major prod...
The book has been closed - for now - on the end of the plc line for Treasury Wine Estates, following yesterday's announcement that it has called time on negotiations with two separate parties on a pos...
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018