Product Launch - GLOBAL: Treasury Wine Estates' 2010 Penfold's Bin 170 Kalimna Shiraz
Click through to view the new Penfold's release
Treasury's 2010 Penfold's Bin 170 Kalimna Shiraz
Category - Wine, Australia, Barossa Valley, 14.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - In UK, exclusively through retailer Berry Bros; other markets vary
Price - In UK, GBP2,332 (US$3,925) per magnum; GBP1,992 per case of three 75cl bottles; GBP33,000 per imperial in Linley collection box
Treasury Wine Estates has released a 2010 vintage Penfold's Bin 170 Kalimna Shiraz.
THe expression is a single block, single vineyard wine, taken from old vines planted in the Kalimna vineyard in Australia's Barossa Valley. It comes in three sizes, with the imperial presented in a specially-commissioned box made by UK designer David Linley.
Only seven of the boxes will be available world-wide, and each is locked with a jade dial that can only be opened by inserting the longitude and latitude coordinates of the Penfold's home estate, Magill.
Treasury today sent a market update to the Australian Stock Exchange denying it was in talks with Pernod Ricard over selling its US assets.
The CEO of Treasury Wine Estates has admitted there is still a "lot of work" for the group to do in the US, despite seeing healthy growth for its higher-end brands....
Canadean's "Treasury Wine Estates Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major prod...
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research