POLAND: Treasury sells Polmos stake to Belvedere
According to reports by local press Poland's Treasury Ministry has sold 79.9% of Polmos Starogard Gdanski to Belvedere Dystrybucja for about US$8.46m. Dystrybucja, a subsidiary of French beverages distributor Belvedere, has said it will raise the company's capital by at least US$930,000 within two years of the transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO