POLAND: Treasury plans stock float for Polmos Bialystok
Polmos Bialystok, the Polish state-owned spirits, is being prepared for floatation on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), the deputy Treasury Minister Tadeusz Steckiewicz was reported to have said in the Polish press yesterday. The move is a radical change in the privatisation process of one of Poland's leading distillers. There have been three previous attempts to sell 51% of the distiller on the open market, which has around 24% of the Polish domestic vodka market. The asking price was thought to be around US$150m. And, observers suggested that any potential bidders would have to invest substantially in developing distribution and marketing at the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research