POLAND: Treasury plans stock float for Polmos Bialystok
Polmos Bialystok, the Polish state-owned spirits, is being prepared for floatation on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), the deputy Treasury Minister Tadeusz Steckiewicz was reported to have said in the Polish press yesterday. The move is a radical change in the privatisation process of one of Poland's leading distillers. There have been three previous attempts to sell 51% of the distiller on the open market, which has around 24% of the Polish domestic vodka market. The asking price was thought to be around US$150m. And, observers suggested that any potential bidders would have to invest substantially in developing distribution and marketing at the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research