Treasury lines up marketing push for Beringer wines
Treasury's Beringer wines will appear on the Food Network
Treasury Wine Estates has repackaged its Beringer Founders' Estate wines ahead of an advertising campaign on the Food Network in the US.
The Founders' Estate collection of wines includes nine varietals, all sourced from California vineyards. The new packaging is said to be inspired by the brand's heritage and the new bottles will be accompanied by point of sale material which highlights the Food Network's Chopped Grill Masters sponsorship. The programme starts on 14 July.
Although financial details of the campaign were not disclosed, the company said: "The advertising commitment signals an unprecedented level of investment against the Founders' Estate tier and is indicative of a renewed focus on the wines as well as the Beringer brand as a whole."
Alcoholic beverages are broadly categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine....
The global alcoholic drinks market will have a moderate growth rate during the forecast period....
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has unveiled a new Victorian wine range as it ramps up its "regional gems" strategy announced in February....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends