POLAND: Treasury could soon invite bids for a majority stake in Polmos Zielona Gora
Reports in local press claim that the Polish Treasury Ministry will by the end of the year invite bids for a majority stake in one of the country's largest distilleries - Polmas Zielona Gora. Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq, Bols and Eckes AG are reportedly interested in bidding for Polmos Zielona Gora, which expects net profits to reach ZL17m this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne