SINGAPORE: Travel retail sees Martell addition
The brand is aimed at top end business travellers, the company said. It is available in DFS Singapore and will be launched at travel retail in China, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Germany, Scandinavia, London and Vietnam this month. The brand will hit Hong Kong and Paris airports during February.
The Cognac is packaged in a blue and gold embossed case, and the bottle has a crafted silver neck and closure with a sculptured "M".
Martell marketing director Eric Benoist said: "We are confident that Création will meet the growing demands for luxury Cognac in travel retail, particularly in Asia, which is a key market for us."
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
Chivas Brothers has unveiled an international TV marketing campaign for its Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch whisky targeting the financial community....
Chivas Brothers has invested in two of its bottling operations in Scotland....
Chivas brothers has invested in its Ballantine's brand by title sponsoring a world golf tournament in Korea....
CL Financial, the parent of UK-based drinks group CL World Brands, has closed the purchase of a US distillery from Pernod Ricard....
Chivas Regal has teamed up with MSN to launch an online channel....
Diageo has confirmed its interest in buying Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch