BULGARIA: Trakia opens Bulgarian water plant
Trakia Water, the Bulgarian-German joint venture has opened a €1.0m (US$1.1m) mineral water bottling plant in Bulgaria. The site is close to the Voyvodino spring in North-eastern Bulgaria and will sell water under the Aqua Trakia, with still and sparkling variations. Reports in the Bulgarian press said that the company plans to invest another US$3.5m in the facility over the coming two years. Most of the bottled water produced will be aimed at the domestic market, while Germany will be the chief export destination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends