BULGARIA: Trakia opens Bulgarian water plant
Trakia Water, the Bulgarian-German joint venture has opened a €1.0m (US$1.1m) mineral water bottling plant in Bulgaria. The site is close to the Voyvodino spring in North-eastern Bulgaria and will sell water under the Aqua Trakia, with still and sparkling variations. Reports in the Bulgarian press said that the company plans to invest another US$3.5m in the facility over the coming two years. Most of the bottled water produced will be aimed at the domestic market, while Germany will be the chief export destination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research