BULGARIA: Trakia opens Bulgarian water plant
Trakia Water, the Bulgarian-German joint venture has opened a €1.0m (US$1.1m) mineral water bottling plant in Bulgaria. The site is close to the Voyvodino spring in North-eastern Bulgaria and will sell water under the Aqua Trakia, with still and sparkling variations. Reports in the Bulgarian press said that the company plans to invest another US$3.5m in the facility over the coming two years. Most of the bottled water produced will be aimed at the domestic market, while Germany will be the chief export destination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller