USA: Trading starts on uvine, the world's first online fine wine stock exchange
Trading starts on world's first fine wine stock exchangeuvine today announced the start of trading on its stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. uvine has developed a stock market for wine, incorporating a simple bid and offer system. This allows people to trade fine wine as easily, securely and anonymously as they do stocks and shares. It is a fundamentally new and different concept which provides a completely neutral trading forum. All traders of fine wine will benefit from this mechanism whose purpose is to aggregate a fragmented market.Key highlights of uvine:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014