USA: Trading starts on uvine, the world's first online fine wine stock exchange
Trading starts on world's first fine wine stock exchangeuvine today announced the start of trading on its stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. uvine has developed a stock market for wine, incorporating a simple bid and offer system. This allows people to trade fine wine as easily, securely and anonymously as they do stocks and shares. It is a fundamentally new and different concept which provides a completely neutral trading forum. All traders of fine wine will benefit from this mechanism whose purpose is to aggregate a fragmented market.Key highlights of uvine:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director