USA: Trading starts on uvine, the world's first online fine wine stock exchange
Trading starts on world's first fine wine stock exchangeuvine today announced the start of trading on its stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. uvine has developed a stock market for wine, incorporating a simple bid and offer system. This allows people to trade fine wine as easily, securely and anonymously as they do stocks and shares. It is a fundamentally new and different concept which provides a completely neutral trading forum. All traders of fine wine will benefit from this mechanism whose purpose is to aggregate a fragmented market.Key highlights of uvine:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia