USA: Trading starts on uvine, the world's first online fine wine stock exchange
Trading starts on world's first fine wine stock exchangeuvine today announced the start of trading on its stock exchange for wine, heralding a new era for the trading of wines between buyers and sellers. uvine has developed a stock market for wine, incorporating a simple bid and offer system. This allows people to trade fine wine as easily, securely and anonymously as they do stocks and shares. It is a fundamentally new and different concept which provides a completely neutral trading forum. All traders of fine wine will benefit from this mechanism whose purpose is to aggregate a fragmented market.Key highlights of uvine:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World