US: Tosti signs up Admiral Imports for US distribution
Tosti has signed a deal with Admiral Imports for the distribution of its portfolio across the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
The Canelli-based company said on Friday (1 February) that Admiral Imports will take on the importation of its Asti Spumante, Prosecco, Bracato and Brachetto brands, as well as its Torlasco wines including Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio.
Admiral Imports president Michael Zeiger said: "This opportunity to represent the Tosti portfolio is a great strategic opportunity for our company to move forward in regards to building brands with the right suppliers. Tosti adds to the fine lineup of Italian wines and spirits that we represent from Italy as well from around the world."
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review