SOUTH AFRICA: Top SA-EU negotiators to meet on wine and spirit agreement
A special meeting between the co-chairmen of the South Africa-EU Cooperation Council is to be held before the end of July to fast track the Wine and Spirits Agreement, which has become bogged down. A date and venue has yet to be announced for the meeting between Alistair Ruiters, director general of the South African Department of Trade and Industry and Koos Richelle, EU director general for Development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk