USA: Top Expert on Wine and Spirits Joins DRINKS.com's Editorial Team
Finding the right wine for a special meal or the best scotch for cigar night can be a painstaking and sometimes humbling experience for many people who are uncomfortable dealing with the wine steward or local liquor store clerk. What if consumers could ask renowned experts in the food and beverage industry their opinions or suggestions? What if they needed tips for entertaining or ideas for party themes? Now they can find the answers and the experts at DRINKS.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites