USA: Top Expert on Wine and Spirits Joins DRINKS.com's Editorial Team
Finding the right wine for a special meal or the best scotch for cigar night can be a painstaking and sometimes humbling experience for many people who are uncomfortable dealing with the wine steward or local liquor store clerk. What if consumers could ask renowned experts in the food and beverage industry their opinions or suggestions? What if they needed tips for entertaining or ideas for party themes? Now they can find the answers and the experts at DRINKS.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller