FRANCE: Tonnellerie Taransaud and WineNet establish local Joint Venture
Australian-owned consulting group, WineNet and Chêne et Cie, parent company of world-renowned cooperage Tonnellerie Taransaud have signed a joint venture agreement to form a new company, Taransaud Australasia Pty Ltd. This development crowns four years of successful association which has seen Taransaud barrels become a much sought after product in Australia and New Zealand, as is the case in the rest of the wine world. Chêne has recently expanded its operations by establishing its Taransaud Cooperage in Beaune and by acquiring Canton Wood Products and Canton Cooperage in Kentucky, USA.These additions complement Taransaud's existing premier oak portfolio from Cognac and its range of Jacques Garnier Alpha barrels, which are made from a selection of the best French and European forests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015