FRANCE: Tonnellerie Taransaud and WineNet establish local Joint Venture
Australian-owned consulting group, WineNet and Chêne et Cie, parent company of world-renowned cooperage Tonnellerie Taransaud have signed a joint venture agreement to form a new company, Taransaud Australasia Pty Ltd. This development crowns four years of successful association which has seen Taransaud barrels become a much sought after product in Australia and New Zealand, as is the case in the rest of the wine world. Chêne has recently expanded its operations by establishing its Taransaud Cooperage in Beaune and by acquiring Canton Wood Products and Canton Cooperage in Kentucky, USA.These additions complement Taransaud's existing premier oak portfolio from Cognac and its range of Jacques Garnier Alpha barrels, which are made from a selection of the best French and European forests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends