FRANCE: Tonnellerie Taransaud and WineNet establish local Joint Venture
Australian-owned consulting group, WineNet and Chêne et Cie, parent company of world-renowned cooperage Tonnellerie Taransaud have signed a joint venture agreement to form a new company, Taransaud Australasia Pty Ltd. This development crowns four years of successful association which has seen Taransaud barrels become a much sought after product in Australia and New Zealand, as is the case in the rest of the wine world. Chêne has recently expanded its operations by establishing its Taransaud Cooperage in Beaune and by acquiring Canton Wood Products and Canton Cooperage in Kentucky, USA.These additions complement Taransaud's existing premier oak portfolio from Cognac and its range of Jacques Garnier Alpha barrels, which are made from a selection of the best French and European forests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head