FRANCE: Tonnellerie Taransaud and WineNet establish local Joint Venture
Australian-owned consulting group, WineNet and Chêne et Cie, parent company of world-renowned cooperage Tonnellerie Taransaud have signed a joint venture agreement to form a new company, Taransaud Australasia Pty Ltd. This development crowns four years of successful association which has seen Taransaud barrels become a much sought after product in Australia and New Zealand, as is the case in the rest of the wine world. Chêne has recently expanded its operations by establishing its Taransaud Cooperage in Beaune and by acquiring Canton Wood Products and Canton Cooperage in Kentucky, USA.These additions complement Taransaud's existing premier oak portfolio from Cognac and its range of Jacques Garnier Alpha barrels, which are made from a selection of the best French and European forests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research