FRANCE: Tonnellerie Taransaud and WineNet establish local Joint Venture
These additions complement Taransaud's existing premier oak portfolio from Cognac and its range of Jacques Garnier Alpha barrels, which are made from a selection of the best French and European forests.
Appointment of Manager - Sales and Marketing
In announcing the formation of the company, WineNet Managing Director David Wollan and Taransaud President Henri de Depracomtal have expressed their pleasure in the appointment of Garry King as Manager - Sales and Marketing, Taransaud Australasia. "Garry has extensive national and international sales and marketing experience in the Australian and New Zealand wine industries and he is a welcome and important addition to our company", said David Wollan.
In addition to his wine career, which has spanned twenty years, King headed the environmental technology division of an Adelaide based hi-tech company with particular focus on air pollution and waste management. His breadth of experience in the wine industry includes having lived and worked in three major wine states namely NSW, Victoria and South Australia.
Employed in senior management roles, he was instrumental in the early successes of respected wine companies such as Rosemount Estates and Mitchelton and in the development of Grant Burge Wines. Some of the many highlights in his career include being President of the Victorian Wine and Brandy Association for a number of years, initiating Rosemount's successful export drive through the establishment of its London office, and being part owner and managing director of St Hubert's winery in the Yarra Valley.
Garry says he is "excited with his new role and is looking forward to further establishing Taransaud's quality products in prestigious wineries throughout Australia and New Zealand".
For further information, ring Garry on 0438 944 955 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research