Product Launch - GLOBAL: Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Fifteen Year Old
Click through to view Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Fifteen Year Old
Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Fifteen Year Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highlands, single malt, 52% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global
Price - RRP of GBP49.99 (US$77.65) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - J & W Hardie
Tomatin Distillery has launched a 15-year-old variant of its namesake Scotch single malt brand. The new release, which has been aged in Bourbon barrels and Tempranillo wine casks, is limited to 3,150 bottles available worldwide.
The Bourbon casks are second fill and the whisky within has matured in them since 1996. The liquid in the Tempranillo casks was originally laid down in 1994 before transferring to theses casks in August 2008, for a minimum of three years’ finishing.
Support for the launch includes a film featuring distillery manager Graham Eunson, which will be available soon on Tomatin’s YouTube page.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk