Product Launch - GLOBAL: Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Fifteen Year Old
Click through to view Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Fifteen Year Old
Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Fifteen Year Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highlands, single malt, 52% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global
Price - RRP of GBP49.99 (US$77.65) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - J & W Hardie
Tomatin Distillery has launched a 15-year-old variant of its namesake Scotch single malt brand. The new release, which has been aged in Bourbon barrels and Tempranillo wine casks, is limited to 3,150 bottles available worldwide.
The Bourbon casks are second fill and the whisky within has matured in them since 1996. The liquid in the Tempranillo casks was originally laid down in 1994 before transferring to theses casks in August 2008, for a minimum of three years’ finishing.
Support for the launch includes a film featuring distillery manager Graham Eunson, which will be available soon on Tomatin’s YouTube page.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends