Product Launch – GLOBAL: Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Decades, Tomatin 30-year-old
Click through to view Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Decades and Tomatin 30-year-old
Tomatin Distillery's Tomatin Decades, Tomatin 30-year-old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, both 46% abv
Available - From 23 June
Location - Global
Price – In UK RRP of GBP69.95 (US$112) for Decades, GBP125 for 30-year-old
Tomatin Distillery has launched Decades, a limited edition bottling to celebrate master distiller Douglas Campbell' 50th year of service. The variant, which is limited to 9,000 bottles worldwide, has been created using whiskies distilled in each of the five decades he has worked at the distillery.
At the same time, Tomatin has replaced the current 25-year-old in its standard range with a 30-year-old single malt. A total of 2,000 bottles will be available annually.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets