UK: Together Health develops ‘lifestyle shots’
Healthy lifestyle company Together Health is launching a product range for the impulse beverage market next month.
The three lifestyle 'shots', designed to combat ageing, provide energy and help detox, include Acai Age Defence, Aloe Vera Digest Detox and Goji Natural Energy.
Each shot includes a vitamin and mineral rich superfood combined with botanicals and fruit to "target specific health functions", the company said today (30 October).
Together Health will launch mid-November with a national sampling campaign and retailer network, including Planet Organic and The Nutri Centre. They will have an RRP of GBP1.79 (US$2.96) per bottle.
Founder Lee Robertshaw said: "We created a product range that simply wasn't available and in doing so have created a new sector where busy people can easily access potent targeted nutrition.
"Our first priority is to help people achieve a healthier lifestyle and each shot has been developed by leading nutritionists to alleviate an aspect of modern living that we can all do without.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review