UK: TM Robertson acquired by Sir David Murray
Scottish wine merchant TM Robertson has been bought by Sir David Murray, according to a report.
Murray, who is chairman of Rangers Football Club, completed the deal at the weekend for an undisclosed sum, Scotland on Sunday reported.
A spokesperson for TM Robertson today (18 May) declined to confirm or deny the sale when contacted by just-drinks.
Murray already owns a number of wine businesses, including Domaine Jessiaume, a vineyard in the village of Santenay in the Côte de Beaune, Edinburgh Wine Importers and Château Routas, a 630-acre wine in Provence.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director