Tito's Handmade Vodka rolls out to Philippines
Tito's Handmade Vodka is widening its global presence
Tito's Handmade Vodka has launched in the Philippines after owner Fifth Generation secured a distribution deal.
The vodka was released in the country last month and is being handled by Premier Wine & Spirits in the on- and off-trade, Fifth Generation said yesterday. The deal further expands the Texas brand's global footprint after distribution deals were announced in five countries earlier this month, including South Korea and Greece.
In the Philippines, the 40% abv Tito's will be available to consumers in a 75cl bottle.
Tito's sold an estimated 1.3m cases in the US last year. In August, Pernod Ricard CEO Pierre Pringuet blamed the vodka for causing a drop-off in sales for the Absolut brand in the US.
Altia Group has created a managing director role for its Cognac division. Jérôme Durand has assumed the position at Larsen SAS, following the integration of the Cognac house into the group. ...
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has launched a new John Dewar & Sons' expression that contains whisky aged for a minimum of 30 years. ...
Pernod Ricard has added Imperial Neon to its Imperial whisky range in Korea. The company described the whisky as "smooth". ...
The new head of Diageo's operations in North America has admitted that the company has failed to keep pace with spirits growth in its flagship US market, and has called for a change in its marketing a...
Pernod Ricard has launched a range of Royal Salute whiskies that will be sold as one collection. ...
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends